Friday 15 March 2013

Duhai Anakku....

Assalamualaikum....Mungkin lama dah atin x update blog kan...Masing2 sibuk dengan tanggungjawab dan komitmen masing2...Tp, cinta tetap tersisip kemas dilipatan hati..Menunggu masa yang diizinkan untuk meluahkannya...

A Message for My Child 

I wish that I could show you
all the things that I have seen.

I wish that I could take you
everywhere that I have been.

I wish that I could indicate
the places where I fell,

And keep you, thus, from tripping
on those “rougher” spots as well.

I wish that I could do all this
and save you from the strife.

But I know that I’d be sparing you
the lessons of your life.

And you must learn those lessons
as hard as that may be,

Just know that you will always have
a helping hand from me.


Bersama my sayang...Faiz....Rindu kamu!!:)


–© 1999 jessica wesolek
The copyright notice above must appear near the poem wherever the poem is printed.


Wan Nur Fatin Shuhada

No comments:

Post a Comment